A Doctor and third generation palm reader, Sarah Larsen fuses Eastern and Western medicine as a medical intuitive. Using her deeply rooted ancestral psychic training, she has spent most of her life studying love and how to apply it practically towards healing. She and her husband Greg also share their passion for the miraculous as co-hosts of their weekly podcast called Miracle Makers and transformational world tours to sacred sites.
1.What daily practices do you highlight for people seeking health and wholeness?
We are creatures of habit and I love sharing the practices and behaviors that generate health and wholeness! These highly-sought states of being both can be found in simple practices that I teach and do!
In fact, it could be summed up in the Sanskrit proverb, "For breath is life and if you breathe well you will live long on earth."
I have 6 main practices that create great breath, health, and wholeness:
1. The Vedas state that one hour and thirty-six minutes prior to sunrise is the most powerful time for intentions, prayers, and meditation. This means daily, as we wake, we have the opportunity to synchronize all of these and our breath with the earth's cycles! Wake up, breathe, and create with the sunrise!
2. I oil pull, and this allows my entire body to be cleansed! Oil pulling was practiced daily in India and simply requires moving oil between our teeth! The full practice as studied and written about can be found here.
3. Feel hungry! I practice eating only when I feel hunger and limit my body from ever feeling full. It is the number one thing that you can do to extend your life! A little growth hormone gets created every time you feel hunger! Growth hormones repair your cells, raise your metabolism, and create the conditions for your major organs to repair themselves!
4. Before lunch drink 6 to 8 large glasses of water filled with fresh cut lemon or cucumbers! Many of us have heard the saying, "Where there is water there is life," and the same is true for our bodies! By filling our bodies with 48 ounces of fresh water before lunch, we will have flushed our system and created new living life in our body!
5. Before lunch, also set up a time to sweat daily! With this much water in our system it is easy to walk or stretch into a sweat! Sweating and heating up the body with light movement keeps disease and cancers out of our system!
6. Gratitude is a great attitude! The origins of this word have to do with "good will"! When we have the energy of good will in our lives, then there isn't anything we can't be, do, or have! The ancient teachings have the optimal time for feeling grateful at around sunset. I recommend sitting and watching the sunset for the day! Actively create a practice to fill our hearts with gratitude for the moments that filled our day and our hearts! What you think about comes about! Let our hearts feel the daily practice of receiving and thanking for all we took in this day!
Gratitude has been linked to health benefits and an overall sense of wellness!
2.Do you see the integration of Eastern and Western medicine becoming more mainstream? Do you anticipate that this will be an essential component in the coming years?
The integration of Eastern and Western Medicine has been occurring since the Beatles shared their love for India with the rest of the world! In one way or another, the teachings of the two global hemispheres are essential to each other. The East is seeking the research and technology found here, especially with emergency medicine! The West is seeking out the peace and wholeness medicine practiced in the East! Whole herbs, nutrition, and full-body practices are recommended by most mainstream doctors, too! Most medical centers have a component of both now! Yoga, meditation, and nutrition are household words based on the integration of the two systems. We are also validating more and more of the Eastern practices with Western measuring devices. For example, the benefits of meditation are seen in a CT scan immediately!
3. You have a deep connection with Egypt...Who is the real Isis and what do we have to learn from this goddess/culture?
Egypt is the home to humanity and to some of the greatest mysteries on Earth! We can trace all of those living at this time back to this region! I love sharing the land of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the timeless Nile, and mystery school teachings that holds the keys to everlasting peace, harmony, and service to humanity. There are many archetypes of humanity represented there. The archetype of the goddess Isis represents the true Divine Mother that helps humanity remember who they are! She is known for taking the scattered pieces of man, gathering what was lost, and then creating potential from remembering its wholeness! Her teachings are etched in the hieroglyphs! Essential oils, herbal remedies, and healing processes we still use today are found in the hieroglyphs! The surgical tray we use today is etched with precision into the walls of the temple. You have got to see it to believe it!
There are videos for you from prior retreats to Egypt on my website, found here.
4. Can you tell us about your role as a medical intuitive?
As a medical Intuitive I have the ability to listen deeply to what each cell, organ, and system in your body is communicating. My first teachers were my grandmothers! They were the most educated women and healers in the township that my grandfathers governed. Growing up, I did not know that everyone didn't see, hear, or feel what I did about other people's bodies until I was enrolled in medical school in India. I knew that all discomfort and disease have a spiritual, emotional, and mental component before they become physical symptoms of the body! I could "feel, hear, and see" the spirit, emotions, and thoughts occurring in others! I have been so blessed to have learned, taught, and served in so many regions of the world and with many different types of healing modalities. I am grateful for all of the education as a medical doctor that allows me to use my intuitive gifts to serve those that come to me. I believe my life is to be of service, and helping you experience your body at this level heals it to its inherent wholeness! I believe your health, happiness, and wholeness serve to bring about everlasting peace!
5. What special wisdom do you have for us this year in 2016?
2016 is a year of miracles! We are going to witness medical miracles, miracles for humanity, and direct connection to the spirit being measured by science!
I launched a new show on UBN network called Miracle Makers. This truly is a gift from my heart to yours!
I know the miracle of being connected to something greater than ourselves and I am so grateful to share this wisdom with our community! My husband, Greg Larsen, and I host incredible experts from around the world and share how the miraculous happens! Our goal is to help you know and embody your soul's purpose!
We would love for you to have all your hearts desires!