When you need an energizing way to kick off your afternoon slump, add superfoods that will keep your body activated with nourishment. Try this special House of Citrine concoction to keep your day beautiful, balanced and productive!
- 4 oz. of Jun or Kombucha - we use Jun - very similar to kombucha, uses green tea and honey to ferment, aids digestion, promotes good bacteria in gut.
- 2 oz. coconut water kefir - decreases sugar cravings, strengthens the immune system, aids in digestion, enhances hydration, increases energy, clears the skin, promotes a more efficient metabolism, and destroys pathogenic yeasts in the body.
- 1 oz. of rose water - skin hydrator, mood elevator, reduces bloating, aids digestion, antioxidants.
- 10 drops of Astragalus tincture -strengthens and energizes body, regulates immune system.
- 4 drops of maca tincture - Energy, mood elevator, increases stamina, regulates hormones, fertility, sexual health, and antioxidant booster.
Sima Morrison, founder of House of Citrine, is a vibrant soul with a potent zest for life and the beauty in its simple pleasures. As a holistic nutritionist and herbalism student, Sima has made it her life's journey to experience, to empower, and to explore the synergy between the mind and the body, embracing the liberty and power of mindful living. She earned her Bachelors Degree in Science in Public Health Education from California State University Northridge and studied Holistic Nutrition at The Natural Healing Institute.